Stephen king

This year in 2020 we decide to do our seminar on Stephen King, he is one of our favorite author which we would like to share some of his work with you

This is one of Stephen King’s iconic works.

“A hand closed around Eddie’s foot…The soft yet strong grip startled him so much that he almost lost his balance and tumbled into the canal. It’s one of the queers the big kids are always talking about, he thought, and then he looked down. His mouth dropped open. Urine spilled hotly down his legs and stained his jeans black in the moonlight. It wasn’t a queer. It was Dorsey. It was Dorsey as he had been buried, Dorsey in his blue blazer and gray pants, only now the blazer was in muddy tatters, Dorsey’s shirt was yellow rags, Dorsey’s pants clung wetly to legs as thin as broomsticks. And Dorsey’s head was horribly slumped, as if it had been caved in at the back and consequently pushed up in the front. Dorsey was grinning.”

This is my emulation of this passage.

The soft and yet strong grip of my fathers hand as he lays on his deathbed. Staring into his eyes I see his regret that he has been caring, slowly fading away. The sorrow being replaced with joy, being able to see his sin one last time. His grip slowly loosens falling from my hand. The warmth of his hands still remains and eyes still filled with motion. Wondering to myself, in death will we be redeemed.